www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Warmongering Side. Not too Active

What military aircraft are you?

C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


I was anticipating a weather balloon. Pass the flowers.

Thanks Tom and Bag

5 comments:

Crushed said...

F 15 Eagle.

Well, I know nothing about Fighter planes, so i don't know if I'm a good aircraft or not...

Bag said...

Colin, Eventhing has it's place and you are no different.

btw : In the UK there is a big advertising campaign atm for people to move to Adelaide. It was shown on a TV channel this morning whilst I was waking up. It sure looks good and what they show has made a couple of people I know interested especially the way the UK is heading.

So won't be long before your new neighbours are Polish like they are in the UK.

I'd come myself but being fair skinned I'd shrivel to a crisp and I'm convinced that wouldn't be much fun.

Colin Campbell said...

Bag

I blogged about this earlier, but you are not working in Staines or have London property and I estimate that you are over 45, so you are fucked. Sorry.

You are very welcome to sleep in my back garden if you decide to come and test the job market. There are only two rabbits, 7 budgies and 2 goldfish to feed as payment.

Anonymous said...

Room for an F15 Eagle too?

Bag said...

Colin, You are right about all that. I'm screwed. I'll have to see if my company can get me some sort of visa as we have offices there.

On the other hand, that sounds a good offer. My only concern is that if the rabbits breed do I have to also feed the new arrivals?