www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Wank Wank Wank Wank


While the overall EMV score for your headline is 100.00%, your headline also has the following predominant emotion classification:

Empathetic

Your headline words have a predominantly Empathetic appeal. While not as common as words with Intellectual impact, words which resonate in with Empathetic impact often bring out profound and strong positive emotional reactions in people.

Copy containing empathetic impact words are best used to attune with people and businesses involved with care-giving. For example, nurses, doctors, and counselors all tend to respond easily and favorably to Empathetic words. Women, and especially mothers, are very strong in their use of Empathetic impact words in the language. While use of Empathetic impact words does not have to be limited to these groups, we've found that by selecting more words with Empathetic impact delivers desirable conversion responses from those types of market segments.


Some of this just stuff I just want to gag about. I put in a few of my post titles, I got 14.73 percent EMV or something like that. Pretty lame, but hey they described the post.

Empathetic wanking??????????

So here I thought, put in something implausible and I hit the jackpot. So readers if you want to get people to read your posts, make sure you make sure that you include reference to wank many times. Actually a post with the title wank hits EMV of 100 percent as does one with seven and at this point I think it is only fair that I stop.

Interesting all the same. Who said sensationalism is dead. We are all so jaded it seems.

So off you go with some creative titles along these lines "Wank Wank Wank... The day I took the kids to the Zoo.

Unfortunately that takes you down to 41.67 percent.

So stick with wanking and you will go far in blogging.

Thanks Sue. I understand that you may not thank me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew - I had a pingback with the title Wank, Wank, Wank and I was pleased to read the words were directed at the Headline Animator and not me :-)

The word "Wank" has a "positive emotional response" apparently. The word "love" got no response at all. "Headline Analyzer" scored zero too which leads me to believe that the creators did not have much faith in their own tool :-)

Anonymous said...

Informаtiѵe artiсlе, exactly what I wanteԁ to finԁ.


Τake a looκ at my wеbsite :: Personal website http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php