www.flickr.com

Friday, March 21, 2008

What do your eyes say


Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?





CLOSED EYES

You have Closed Eyes!
Positive Traits: Intelligent, Creative, Imaginative, Loyal, Honourable
Negative Traits: Depressed, Withdrawn, Pessimistic, Fatalistic, Avoidant
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |



I have tried iridology and my major traits are that I have a very robust constitution, which is true. I am very rarely sick. I am not sure it would pick up pyschological traits. I think that this result is fair.

When I was in Primary School, I can remember this from bullying classmates.

"Blue Eyes True Eyes Green Eyes Tell Lies"

I have green eyes. Kids can be so cruel.

Thanks JMB Hope your cruise is going well.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

Me - probably manic eyes.

Janette Toral said...

I tried it. I have raven eyes. Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

Blue eyes? Wishy-washy and insipid. Brown eyes? Murky and dull
Believe me, green is the ONLY colour for beautiful eyes. Green eyes rule!