www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Smokin' Snoop Dogg high on Australia

Media_httpresources1n_cdyft

AMERICAN rapper Snoop Dogg has announced plans to become an Australian while smoking a "blunt" on camera.

During a video interview the rap superstar said he was on a quest for Australian citizenship and hinted he had already bought a house here.

In a move unlikely to win the support of immigration authorities, the controversial star then called for someone off-camera to "give me that blunt" before taking a series of drags on a short cigarette that is then passed to him.

A "blunt" is an American term used to describe a hollowed-out cigar refilled with cannabis.

Snoop Dogg's Australian dream is unlikely to be realised after authorities denied him a visa to perform in 2007.

Then prime minister John Howard raised headlines when he declared "Mr Dogg" was of "poor character".

Posted via email from poobumwee's posterous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here
at net, however I know I am getting experience every day by reading
thes good articles or reviews.

Feel free to surf to my page Email Console

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested
to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it
with someone!

My page :: in scholarships