www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ryan's Thoughts


I was lying down with Ryan tonight. He has some very thoughtful takes on life when he is not being silly. Tonight it was how he didn't believe in god. "When you are dead you're just dead, he commented. I don't believe in heaven and what is that bad thing?" "Hell?" I said. "Yes" "I still miss Grandpa and Chester". When can I go and see him in the coffin? I told him that Grandpa had been cremated and that he was in a box. "Does he still have eyelashes? Where is the box?" I told him that Grandpa was in the shed and that we could look at him soon, but that he was just ashes. "What are ashes?".....Daddy falling asleep. He is such a sweet boy.

1 comment:

James Higham said...

Call me greedy, this one is good but what about one with both the kids? And where's your darling wife?