www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

50 Unexplainable Black & White Photos

Media_httpsakbuzzfedc_zdasg

This reminded me of this.

There was this truck driver who had to deliver 500 penguins to the state zoo. As he was driving his truck through the desert, his truck breaks down. After about 3 hours, he waves another truck down and offers the driver $500 to take these penguins to the state zoo for him. The next day the original truck driver arrives in town and sees the new truck driver crossing the road with 500 penguins walking in single file behind him. The original truck driver jumps out of his truck and asks, “What’s going on? I gave you $500 to take these penguins to the zoo!” The new truck driver responds, “I did take them to the zoo. And I had enough money left over so now we re going to see a movie.”

Posted via email from poobumwee's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting a new online blog directory and was wondering if I can submit your blog? I'm trying
to mature my directory gradually by hand so that it
maintains good quality. I'll make sure and put your website in the proper category and I'll additionally
use, "Blogger: Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe" as your anchor text.
Be sure to let me know if this is alright with you
by e-mailing me at: misty.mayes@gawab.com. Thanks alot :)

Feel free to visit my page :: yoga pants pics