www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Colonel Gaddafi 'kept photos of darling Condoleezza Rice in his lair' | Mail Online

Media_httpidailymailc_gvhes

Colonel Gaddafi had previously hinted at a serious admiration for Miss Rice.
In an interview with Al-Jazeera television in 2007, where he hinted that then-President George W. Bush's top diplomat wielded considerable influence in the Arab world.
'I support my darling black African woman,' he said at the time. 'I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her, and I'm proud of her, because she's a black woman of African origin.'
The following year, Gaddafi and Rice had an opportunity to meet when the secretary of state paid a historic visit to Libya - one that made steps toward normalising relations after the United States went decades without an ambassador in Tripoli.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030186/Colonel-Gaddafi-kept-photos-d...

Posted via email from poobumwee's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


Feel free to visit my weblog Kim Viera - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)