www.flickr.com

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Jocko Cioc Does the Thirty Two Step

My Second Life Avatar Jocko Cioc dances frenetically on Tom Paine's dance floor. I doubt I could do that for long in real life. In Second Life, you just attach a dancing bangle and off you go.

Attending the Blogpower Awards was interesting and odd. You can see Jocko with the purple hair and green boots. It was a chance to get to meet some of the people whose blogs I read. Not sure I will be spending much time there until the next gathering of the blog clan however.

Thanks all the same Tom for all your work in making it happen.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

I've been in there just now with Bag, chewing the fat.

Colin Campbell said...

Yes He is a SL Groupie now. I have not been back. My wife has sort of banned it as too wierd.