www.flickr.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Al McQuada Smeats Its Match


More Al McQuada Bashing Humour


Those hapless Al-McQaeda boys were to find out that Glasgow has no respect for international terrorism. Nobody gets between 10,000 Weegies and a £99 week in Ibiza booked on Thursday night through Barrhead Travel.

If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow

Eyewitness accounts.

America: "Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, i just
ran for my life. I thought i was gonna die, he got so close to me"

Glasgow: "B**tard wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good
boot, then decked him"

America:" I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I
thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:" here shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"

America:" there was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we
didn't know what was happening thought i was gonna die"


Glasgow:"F*ck this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in"

America:" We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and
was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran
for my life"

Glasgow:"a swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae
even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot
to the baws"


America: there was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought i was
gonna die"

Glasgow:" There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it
wis like that"

America:" I'm too traumatized even to speak, I thought I was going to die"

Glasgow "here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be
oan the telly a want her tae tape it"

Finally, two quotes from an eye-witness.........John Smeaton (these are
real)

John just surpassed himself on the National ITV news. The interviewer asked
"What message do you have for the bombers" - he replied "This is
Glasgow
we'll just set about you"

John did an interview on CNN and they asked how he restrained the guy and
he said "me and other folk were just tryin 2 get the boot in and some
other guy banjoed him" !



Moral of the Story, Don't Mess with Scots on their way to Tennerife or Malaga (or anywhere where the sun shines).

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Makes you proud to be a Celt, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

"Nobody gets between 10,000 Weegies and a £99 week in Ibiza" .. true class :)
Assume yer a weegie!? Wish I had read that qoute back then.