You have to get 12 out of 20. I did.
1. In what year did Federation take place?
2. Which day of the year is Australia Day?
3. Who was the first Prime Minister of Australia?
4. What is the first line of Australia's national anthem?
Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
5. What is the floral emblem of Australia?
Dame Edna Everage
6. What is the population of Australia?
7. In what city is the Parliament House of the Commonwealth Parliament located?
8. Who is the Queen's representative in Australia?
9. How are Members of Parliament chosen?
By their buddies and then Plebiscite and Deed Poll
10. Who do Members of Parliament represent?
Themselves and their Buddies
11. After a federal election, who forms the new government?
The ones with the most mates
12. What are the colours on the Australian flag?
Lots of them
13. Who is the head of the Australian Government?
His Majesty John Winston Howard
14. What are the three levels of government in Australia?
Corrupt, Inept and Downright Appalling
15. In what year did the European settlement of Australia start?
2001, when I arrived.
Please don't deport me Mr Andrews. I will be serious the next time.
Real Answers Here
Here is something else that you need to know about. The Stump-Jump Plough
And Darryl Mason has another cheat sheat.