www.flickr.com

Monday, May 05, 2008

Porridge Break


For those of you who can tell the difference between a spurtle and a soup spoon, you may like this weeks Scottish Blog Roundup lovingly crafted in the early hours of this morning, a few hours before the starter motor in the car finally gave up. The trip to the garage was the last time it cranked over. We will have to cough up a generous portion of our meagre employee allowance to our friendly local license to print money motor mechanics. Luckily they could do it this morning. The only up side is that I cannot get into work and back to pick up the kids, so a day at home is in order.

Ah can awa an mak ma porridge noo. Pass the Spurtle.

5 comments:

Semaj Mahgih said...

Intriguing how adversity can bring out the Scottishness in a person. :)

Colin Campbell said...

I love to play to my stereotype James.

That said I was very thankful that I did not have to be in the office today, the weather was nice, public transport is passable....

I have the car back and I feel like a real carbon emitting human now.

Nunyaa said...

Well I have the answer to your transport problems Colin if ever the car breaks down again, you can borrow my convertible which I posted about but two minutes and I shall post your alternative transport :-)

berto said...

This is a nice blog.. The site txtmate.com offers free sms in the Philippines.
Find your soulmate.
Download Mobile games!

Jayne said...

Just wave the spurtle at the car next time it plays up :P