www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ho Ho Ho The Babysitter Era Begins

Elizabeth and I went out to our intimate Company Christmas Party at the Convention Centre. It is a huge event where companies can buy tables. So over 3,000 hearty revellers turned up. As I walked in Santa advised me that I should consider getting a flashing sporran to go with my flashing Santa hat. Anyway the evening was very enjoyable with the highlight being exhibition dancing on stage with the only other guy with a kilt (he also had bagpipes) and the band and mooning the audience. It was a satisfactory way of answering the question that seemed to be on many womens minds, based on the number of times I was asked what was under the kilt.

One of the occupational hazards of dancing with modified Scottish Regalia is that the kilt pin and the Skean Dhu sometimes fly off. Luckily some nice people handed them back.

Another highlight was after my performance being asked "Ure no a Real Scot!" by a fairly drunk Glaswegian gentleman.

Anyway the real reason for the post was last night was the first time that we had to hire a real professional baby sitter. We have been lucky up to now with arranging sleep overs, to allow our limited going out social life, since our relative support network is limited here in Adelaide. Things went very well and the kids adopted her immediately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For most recent news you have to pay a quick visit web
and on world-wide-web I found this web site as a best website for hottest updates.
my web site :: teen sex videos