www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 04, 2007

All those years of liver flagellation

I have been sucked in by this subliminal message for many years. I wonder where it came from.

And then there is this excellent excuse for a beer.

Their research has shown that a glass of beer is far better at rehydrating the body after exercise than water.

Unfortunately I would have to exercise first to justify a pint. Perhaps I will just stick to habit and preference as a justification.

Along the same lines, drug addiction, a sixteen year old Australian has been given permission to have smoke breaks at school after a doctor diagnosed her as being nicotine addicted, which was exacerbated by the stress of studying. Seems moderately nuts, but kids of that age will find a way to smoke if they want to, based on my own personal experience.

Thanks Chicken Crap

3 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Brilliant mesage. I can say that I have done my bit to punish mine too.

Hmm I thought all schools had designated smoking areas.. What were bike sheds (or behind them) for anyway?

James Higham said...

Not a bad sign at all.

Anonymous said...

The holiday happens to coincide with the end-of-the-season for many of the Island's young summer employees and brings on a last chance for partying hearty on Mackinac Island. Not overflowing but not empty either (and still my kids complain "there's nothing to eat around here.
Go to your local farm or tack store and get a couple of signs for the equine liability law in your
state and post them prominently in and around the barn.

Review my website :: plastic sheds for sale