www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dumb Celebrity Quotes - Spot the Braincell

Many of these are old, but they are still funny.

# «Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.»
- Ivana Trump, on finishing her first novel

# «I'm convinced the Beatles are partly responsible for the fall of Communism.»
- Milos Forman, Film director

# «When I'm a blonde, I can say the world is purple, and they'll believe me because they weren't listening to me.»
- Kylie Bax, Model/Actress, in Stuff magazine.

# «The internet is a great way to get on the net.»
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

# «You guys, line up alphabetically by height.»
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach

# «I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.»
- Britney Spears, on Blender Magazine (April 2004)

# «I think war is a dangerous place.»
- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. (May 7, 2003)

# «I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.»
- Greg Norman, Golfer

«The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing.»
- Dizzy Dean, explaining how he felt after being hit on the head by a ball in the 1934 World Series.

More dumb stuff here.

3 comments:

GP said...

I'd still vote for Christina Aguillera's "So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"

lightening said...

Well I hadn't seen any of them before. Do people REALLY say stuff like that????? ROFLOL. Well, I've just started reading your blog and so far you've had me in stitches!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

excellent submit, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector
do not notice this. You should proceed your writing.
I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base already!


my webpage :: calories walking