www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Photohunt: Classic Car




I almost passed on this one. Too difficult. I was in Semaphore this afternoon to drop off my daughter at the cinema for a Birthday Party and saw this car. An International AS-110, assembled in 1957 in Melbourne after being imported from America. Bought and owned by the grandparent of the current owner. Less than 100,000 miles, original engine and iron oxide paint. Two years older than me and in better shape. Classic!

More Saturday Photohunt Sites

13 comments:

Julie Shaw said...

great

eastcoastlife said...

A real classic and a beauty. I would love to ride in it. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

definitely a classic! have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

too cool..Great choice for the week

Carver said...

Great idea for the classic theme. Have a happy weekend.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Mommy Lutchi said...

very classic indeed, great choice.
mine is up at My two Cents Worth and or at The4Seasonsofmylife Hope you can visit me too.

Happy Hunting!

Anonymous said...

wonderful idea for classic!!

jmb said...

I couldn't get the photo to load either. A trouble I've been having sometimes lately, the little square box, formerly a photo. Poof, gone. I'll give it a whirl at IE instead of Firefox.

Had a little chat with the driver, did you?

jmb said...

Nope, a no-show in IE too. I'm sorry for you on the one hand but glad that I'm not the only one with the disappearing photos on the other hand.

Anonymous said...

CAn't see the photo but I bet it was a good one. :)

Colin Campbell said...

I have had a problem before with viewing photographs when they are loaded directly from Picassa. I must look in to that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!
Also see my website :: liverpool football kit